El Nido Bayview Resort is nestled in the heart of Bacuit Bay in El Nido where guests are treated with genuine Filipino hospitality. This picturesque resort is perched on a hill 72 steps above ground and it highlights a 360-degree panoramic view of Bacuit Bay and lush forest greens on the other side where guests can enjoy the magnificent sunrise and the colorful sunset.
Since the resort opened its doors in 2014, it has become a perfect home base for travelers from all over the globe. It offers all the comforts of a home with its spacious rooms fitted and tastefully furnished. Dine with a breathtaking view from our in-house restaurant, The Narra, which is located at the highest point of the resort.
Free Wi-Fi access is available in common areas. The resort arranges transportation services, island hopping tours, water sports and inland activities, and massage treatments. Laundry/ironing services and parking facilities are also provided.
El Nido Bayview Resort is only a five-minute walk from Marimegmeg Beach. El Nido Town Proper is a 10-minute drive away while the El Nido Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Nacpan Beach and Bulalacao Falls are also nearby.
Wireless internet access is unstable and could be intermittent in some rooms/areas in the resort.
The hotel is a pet-friendly property.
The Hotel recommends the Cottages for senior citizens (aged 60 and above) since there are 72 steps leading to the Bayview and Forest View rooms.
- El Nido Bayview Resort supports the local government of El Nido in its drive to ban plastic containers, cups, and straws.
- Guests are served with purified water instead of bottled water in our effort to reduce the usage of plastic.
- Potable water is available at strategic points of the hotel premises.
- Linens are changed only after three days, or upon request.
- Management and staff participate in beach cleanup drive.